Vnc Yahoo Group Needs update of address maybe??

Robert Davis sniperlt "at"
Thu Jan 15 22:33:02 2004

About a month ago I unsubscribed from this list. I
noticed that there was a Yahoo group on vnc and all
the messages from there and this list looked the same.
I thought that they were probably linked. Its easier
for me to post via Yahoo group's web interface rather
then sending email. It also cuts down on the email I
get in my inbox.

Yesterday I posted a request for Mac screen shots for
the installation of any of the Mac vnc version via the
group here is what I got back in my mail box
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the
following address.

<vnc-list "at">:
No MX or A records for

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:53:22 -0000

I think the group still has the old att web address of
this list. Can the owner there or here please update

Thanks. I will repost via email my original request

Do you Yahoo!?