immediate disconnect using realVNC 3.3.7

James Weatherall jnw "at"
Thu Jan 15 14:25:07 2004

Is there an error logged in the Applications event log on the server that
explains the reason for disconnecting the viewer?

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.

-----Original Message-----
From: vnc-list-admin "at" [mailto:vnc-list-admin "at"] On
Behalf Of Bonno Bloksma
Sent: 13 January 2004 14:04
To: VNC-list
Subject: immediate disconnect using realVNC 3.3.7

Funny thing is, if I fysically go to the server and using the console kill
the WinVNC process, and start VCN server, I can once again connect using VNC
for a while. Starting the service helper (whatever that may do) will have
the same effect. I've updated the VNC on my workstation to VNC4b4, same
problem. I do get a message now when I have a failed connection it is:
"Read: Connection reset by peer (10054)".