Shutting down active session with hotkey

Roderick Spierings rspierings2 "at" nl.snt.com
Wed Jan 14 22:03:01 2004

I'm still rather new to VNC, so I tried the search mailinglist before
mailing in.
I'd like to be able to kill the active client through a hotkey or
combination of hotkeys on the serverside.
This is running VNC on a Win2k server/client environment.

Is there already such an option, or can it be created easily?
I've not been able to find information on this, only on other key
combinations...

Roderick Spierings
Content/Workflow Manager Kana/Eresponse E-mailcenter Eindhoven

SNT Nederland
Pastoor Petersstraat 170
5612 LW  Eindhoven
Postbus 271
5600 AG  Eindhoven
Nederland  Tel.  040 2998890

E-mail  Spierings "at" KPN.com <mailto:Spierings "at" KPN.com>
http://www.snt.nl <http://www.snt.nl/>

This e-mail message and its attachments are subject to the disclaimer
published at the following website of SNT:

http://www.snt.com/disclaimer <http://www.snt.com/disclaimer>