Shutting down active session with hotkey

Roderick Spierings rspierings2 "at"
Wed Jan 14 22:03:01 2004

I'm still rather new to VNC, so I tried the search mailinglist before
mailing in.
I'd like to be able to kill the active client through a hotkey or
combination of hotkeys on the serverside.
This is running VNC on a Win2k server/client environment.
Is there already such an option, or can it be created easily?
I've not been able to find information on this, only on other key

Roderick Spierings
Content/Workflow Manager Kana/Eresponse E-mailcenter Eindhoven

SNT Nederland
Pastoor Petersstraat 170
5612 LW  Eindhoven
Postbus 271
5600 AG  Eindhoven
Nederland  Tel.  040 2998890

E-mail  Spierings "at" <mailto:Spierings "at"> <>

This e-mail message and its attachments are subject to the disclaimer
published at the following website of SNT: <>