Not able to VNC the PC behind dsl modem -Please help

Tue Jan 13 13:44:00 2004

	I've just remembered one thing.  "publishing" is supported in ISA (Internet Security and Acceleration) server.  I think I confused it with ICS :-p

	If you're to buy ISA, it would really suggest you to buy a real _electronic_ router.