Not able to VNC the PC behind dsl modem -Please help

Raj-Value Point Systems raj "at" valuepointsystems.com
Tue Jan 13 11:34:00 2004

Pie Charts

Dear Sir ,

I am using VNC to connect to my home PC which is connected by Dial UP ,
before connecting I always  call my house and ask the the dynamicIP address
assign to my pc after each time successfully connecting to net . and this
works fine

But........ When from my home I can not connect to my office PC over VNC
,because in office we are having DSL USB Modem to connect to the net ,and we
are using Internet connection sharing to share the net for office LAN . ALL
office PC's are having internal IP with 192.168.X.X .....

Please advice how to connect to my office PC which is behind this DSL
connection .............

Awaiting your Quick reply

Thanks

 Sarfaraz Dani

(Manager - Support Sales)

Value Point Systems Pvt. Ltd
#239 ,C V Raman Road ,Opp -CPRI
RMV Extn , Sadashiv Nagar
Bangalore -560080

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Pie Charts Bkgrd.JPG]