Windows XP VPN

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Mon Jan 12 19:19:00 2004

Jonathan:

	Heya. Rather than attempting to activate a full-fledged
VPN connection, might I suggest that you try getting a more simple
SSH connection working first. Then you can "tunnel" VNC across
that SSH connection, making the remote-access as secure as the
Windows XP VPN.
	One upside of doing it this way is that you'll be able
to ask for a lot more support from this email list. :) You can
find an overview of getting this going here:

http://www.benjamin.weiss.name/putty-tunnel.html

	With some more material about it here:

http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/28.html

	Hope these help!