VNC on Pocket PC

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Sun Jan 11 17:59:00 2004

Dave,

Which versions of VNC Viewer are you running on your CE machine?  The AT&T
CE viewer is very old and not well adapted to the modern CE 3.x and 4.x user
interfaces (i.e. to PocketPC).

Stylus events under PPC are all left-clicks, which means that clicking on a
window title bar and then somewhere else will appear to the remote end as a
window drag.  Right-clicks are normally produced by a click-and-hold method
that may require explicit support from the VNC Viewer application.  How
stylus events are converted to mouse-style pointer events is up to the VNC
Viewer implementation.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.