VNC on Pocket PC

Dave - Market-Web jsinvest "at" mweb.co.za
Sun Jan 11 13:02:00 2004

Hi All.

I am using VNC Viewer on a HP 1940 ( PPC 2003 ) to connect to a Win 98 SE PC
running VNC Server. The connection is established OK.

When I try to move a window, I cannot un-select the window. ie.. every time
I move the stylus, the window follows it and I cannot de-select the window.

I have tried 2 different PPC VNC Viewers and the same results.

Also, how can I right-click on an item using the stylus so that I can get to
things like the 'Properties' screen, etc ?

Many thanks for any advice.
Dave