Windows XP VPN

Jonathan C. Miller jonathan "at" reunited.com
Sun Jan 11 05:08:00 2004

I have successfully configured RealVPN to be used for remote access to my
desktop machine. I have recently setup a Static IP address with my ISP in
the hopes of using Windows built-in VPN software. I have opened the proper
ports on my router to access the local machine, but the remote machine times
out after receiving the "Verifying username and password" message in the
login process. I have checked and rechecked my login information. Any help
in troubleshooting this issue is greatly appreciated.

JCM