ZlibHex unkown subencoding 110 encountered -When connecting Via mac OS X

leigh Cocker leighcocker2 "at" mac.com
Sun Jan 11 03:30:01 2004

I have installed Real VNC onto a PC on my network and have set the
password for connecting to the PC, Upon start up of the PC an error
pops up that says it cant find VNChooks.Dll  but reinstalling should
sort it out...it doesnt,..I have the DLL in the C:\program
files/realvnc/winVNC folder
When I try to connect to the PC from my Mac using Chicken of the VNC i
get an error that comes up and says "ZlibHex unkown subencoding 110
encountered'

I get the window pop up like it wants to connect but then the message
comes up ?