Real VNC and Chicken of the VNC (Mac OS 10.3.2)

leigh Cocker leighcocker2 "at" mac.com
Sun Jan 11 02:27:00 2004

I have installed Real VNC onto a PC on my network and have set the
password for connecting to the PC, Upon start up of the PC an error
pops up that says it cant find a Dll  but reinstalling should sort it
out...it doesnt,
When I try to connect to the PC from my Mac using Chicken of the VNC i
get an error that comes up and says "ZlibHex unkown subencoding 91
encountered'

I get the window pop up like it wants to connect but then the message
comes up ?

Any ideas ??

Thanks....1st time user of VNC ...if you cant tell :-)

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Picture 1.pdf]