Dynamic WAN IP using PPPoE

Frank AVP avp_frank "at" hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 01:06:01 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

I tried to set up a remore control program at home connecting to computer in
the office.  However, since we are using DSL modem to connect to the
Internet at the office, looks like it's using PPPoE, and everytime I
checked, the WAN IP address is changed, I am not able to establish static
and permanent connection between them. Is this a known issue? Does VNC has a
solution for this? ( AT home, I just use 56K modem dial-up service )
Thanks.

Frank
AVP
avp_frank "at" hotmail.com

High-speed usersbe more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet