Various issues about copy/paste between Xvnc and Win2K vncviewer

Jeff Boerio boerio "at" ichips.intel.com
Fri Jan 9 18:23:01 2004

I wound up modifying my vncserver perl script to include launching
vncconfig.  That saved having to tell many, many users to change their
xstartup file (or me having to do it).

     - Jeff