Port forwarding more than once

Rachan Malhotra RMalhotra "at" freightdesk.com
Fri Jan 9 14:35:01 2004

Is it possible to create an SSH tunnel among three (or more) machines ?
I want to create an SSH tunnel from my laptop to a specific server at
work but this server is behind a firewall. So I want to create an SSH
tunnel from my laptop to a machine that's exposed and forward ports
5801, 5901. Then [I want that] there already be another SSH tunnel from
this machine to a 3rd server and ports 5801 and 5901 forwarded to it.
That way if I connect to port 5801 on my laptop, it will forward the
request to VNC on the 3rd server.

Is it possible ?

Thanks,
Rachan