Various issues about copy/paste between Xvnc and Win2K vncviewer

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer "at" free.fr
Thu Jan 8 19:15:01 2004

> You should use Xvnc 4b4 and remember to run vncconfig in the Xvnc
> session in order for the clipboard to work.

Thanks for the prompt reply... It's working beautifully now (and by
disabling the CompareFB option which slows stuff down on my old Ultra
workstation, it works as fast, if not faster, than 3.3.X). It's now adopted
by a lot of people :-) (especially the good mouse wheel support + the better
support for the French keyboard).

By the way, if the 'vncconfig' stuff was documented somewhere, I am sorry to
have asked a FAQ on this list.

       Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/