vnc internet login problems

Thu Jan 8 14:29:01 2004

	It would be nice if you could tell us the brand and model of your router so the solution could be more specific when it's entered into the FAQ.

	Thanks

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Coho, Chris [mailto:ccoho "at" jrwald.com]
Envoyi : jeudi 8 janvier 2004 14:53
@ : vnc-list "at" realvnc.com
Objet : RE: vnc internet login problems

Me again, I did get it fixed, it was a router issue because I had 2 routes (5800 & 5900) both called VNC, apparently my router needs them to be named distinctly (although it never actually tells you that anywhere).  So now with routes VNC1 and VNC2 everything is working great!!  I hope this may help anyone else having these problems!