VncViewer shuts down after loading

"Andrey" leyandrew "at" mail.ru
Thu Jan 8 05:55:00 2004

Hello,

I compiled TightVNC  Viewer from the source code from tightvnc.com under MSVC++ 6.0 in Win98 and found that it doesn't work - when i try to connect to vnc server, it asks for password, then initializes, then shows remote computer for a second, and ... bummm closes without any messages. When i launch tight vnc viewer, downloaded from the tightvnc.com as precompiled binary, it works perfect...

I didn't really change anything, just added zlib anf libjpeg files which are missing in the source code .zip file.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Andrey