Connection closes

T. Valent winsock2 "at" musiker.de
Wed Jan 7 16:07:00 2004

> When you say that this occurs with 2 out of 10 hosts only, do you mean
> that two machines have this behaviour when you run the viewer on them,
> or when you run the server on them?

When I run the server on them. All 10 hosts have the VNC-server started as
service. On two of them, the problem (the remote viewer just gets closed
without any notification, sometimes even after I have been able to see the
screen for a couple of seconds and even been able to move the mouse for a
second or so) occurs. It doesn't matter from which host I start the viewer.

--
Regards,
T.