Windows 2003

Marc A. Mapplebeck mmapplebeck "at" canada.com
Tue Jan 6 18:05:00 2004

Anything else you're running on the server? I have a 2k3 box with vnc4b4
works fine, it's a PDC, Symantec Antivirus 8.0 Primary Server, MSSQL server
and Windows Update Server, Rights Management, Exchange 2000 IM, and a fax
server, seems to be running fine for me. That machine also controls our RAS
and I just redirect port 5901 through 5930 to our different Ips, no
connection is accepted on 5900 externally, each port redirects to it's
corresponding IP on port 5900.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Marc A. Mapplebeck MCP/MCSE/MCSA/CNA/CCNA/A+
mmapplebeck "at" canada.com
Administrator "at" cityanimalhospital.nb.ca
IT Manager, City Animal Hospital
P: 506-472-1833
C: 506-471-7044
B: 866-991-2600
F: 435-417-1662
ICQ: 26743793
Yahoo!: mmapplebeck
MSN: a1228d "at" hotmail.com
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
This e-mail communication (including any or all attachments) is intended
only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If  you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, any use, review, retransmission,
distribution, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this e-mail, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof, immediately.
Your co-operation is appreciated.

Le prisent courriel (y compris toute pihce jointe) s'adresse uniquement `
son destinataire, qu'il soit une personne ou un organisme, et pourrait
comporter des renseignements priviligiis ou confidentiels. Si vous n'jtes
pas le destinataire du courriel, il est interdit d'utiliser, de revoir, de
retransmettre, de distribuer, de dissiminer, de copier ou d'imprimer ce
courriel, d'agir en vous y fiant ou de vous en servir de toute autre fagon.
Si vous avez regu le prisent courriel par erreur, prihre de communiquer avec
l'expiditeur et d'iliminer l'original du courriel, ainsi que toute copie
ilectronique ou imprimie de celui-ci, immidiatement. Nous sommes
reconnaissants de votre collaboration.