FW: V 3.3.7 on Windows (2k/xp pro) crashes and won't restart

James Weatherall jnw "at" www.realvnc.com
Tue Jan 6 16:39:00 2004

Brian,

I would recommend an upgrade to VNC 4b4, which won't display a dialog
requiring user interaction if it crashes and, more importantly, will
probably not crash in the first place...

Cheers,

--
James Weatherall <jnw "at" www.realvnc.com>
RealVNC Ltd.