How to programmatically send keystroke to specific window inside vnc

Tim Waugh twaugh "at" redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 10:58:00 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 12:10:56AM -0800, Ling Tang wrote:

> Could anyone give me any idea how to programmatcially
> - detect the active window inside vnc viewer?
> - send keystroke to a specific window inside vnc
> viewer?

You can only send keystrokes to the VNC server (and there are several
free programs to do this).  Which window gets the keystroke is up to
the window manager running for the server.

Tim.
*/

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]