Server Caps Lock

Mike Fedyk mfedyk "at" matchmail.com
Tue Jan 6 01:24:20 2004

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 04:26:07PM -0600, Charles Holcomb wrote:
> Before I log onto the users VNC Server, the caps lock on the machine is on.
> Immediately when I log on to the computer the caps lock is removed!  How do
> I keep the users settings on the server side to remain untouched?

What version is the User's VNC server?

I'd love this feature if it does what I think it does!  Let's say I have my
caps lock off, but it is on at the server.  Connect.  Caps lock on server
off.  Disconnect.  Caps lock on server back on.

Has this been done?  (I've been using realvnc 3.3.7, I'm assuming this is in
4.0?)