file transfer

Rick Cooper rcooper "at" dimension-flm.com
Mon Jan 5 02:48:00 2004

This might be something to ask on the ultra "at" vnc list, I also run
it on a laptop (under WINXP) and have no problem shutting down
(or hibernating). I have not used it on a WIN98 laptop however.
Which version of Ultra did you download?

Rick

believed to be clean.