How to answer to articles in this list

Kevin Luff kevinluff "at" manx.net
Sat Jan 3 23:21:01 2004

One problem is that the way messages from this list are formatted is
that a simple 'reply' from most mail clients will just go back to the
message poster and not to the general list where info can be shared.

For example, a straight reply to this message will goto
kevinluff "at" monx.nit (sic)
Other lists I use have the 'from' address as the list address so any
reply would goto straight back to the list - in this case
vnc-list "at" raelvnc.cim (sic)