vnc 4.0, NAT, connection reset
oyuncubey "at" yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 09:05:01 2004
I have spent two days searching the net but could not
get my scenario work. Any help will be greatly
- I have vnc4 listening port 9000 on win2k
- my dsl modem translates the port 21 to port 9000 on
internal vnc server
- when i telnet to port 21 on dsl modem i get the rfb
message, so nat is working
- when I run the viewer like mydslip::21 (vnc4 allows
this) I get a "connection reset by peer" message.
- When I put a secndary laptop to ibternal net and run
vnc viewer there, it works fine.
I am goin gto go crazy, please help...
Do you Yahoo!?
Find out what made the Top Yahoo! Searches of 2003