High CPU on HP-UX

Montagne, Laurent Laurent.Montagne "at" eu.sony.com
Fri Apr 30 13:01:01 2004

Hello,
I have on my host : RealVnc 3.3.7.2. Host is an HP-UX 11.11.
RealVnc is used by Oracle Applications on port 1. Sometimes, I get high CPU
(99 %) and another processes cannot run !
It is Xvnc that uses high CPU. I must stop and restart the vncserver to get
low CPU.

Is there anybody knows why I get high CPU using with Xvnc ?

Thanks
Regards

Laurent

(06)