VNCserver connecting problem

naoki_murakami murakami "at" technopark.co.jp
Fri Apr 30 03:33:01 2004

Dear Livio,

This is cool! It works!
As you said, 3.3.7 was blocking the ports, I think.
I shutdown all the VNC once and restarted 4.0 b4, and the connecting
problem has been cleared.

I continue searching further for the telnet and netstat.

Appreciate.

Ken Yokota.