Please, Please can we know if a Beta 5 is due...

Michael Huxley mike "at" mmebs.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 13:01:01 2004

Hi

I never get an answer, but here goes again...

Are we ever going to see a beta 5 of vnc 4?  I ask as I am still waiting for
the stuff you stripped out of 3.3.7.  Like, Force refresh, lock on exit,
disable local mouse and keyboard. etc.  Don't get me wrong, I love v4b4 but
as a system administrator for a large company all the above features helped
a lot.

Soz for the moan, but I would love to get an answer from Wez or anyone in
the know as it were.

Mike Huxley
Internet Operations Technician
Technology Employee Forum Representative
Tel. +44 (0) 117 916 8021
MM Group Ltd (http://www.mmgroup.co.uk)

DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not necessarily the Company. This email and any files transmitted
with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain
alterations) subsequently transmitted from the Company, are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may
contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are not
the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the IT
department by telephone on +44 (0)117 916 8888 or via email to
IT.Helpdesk "at" MMGroup.co.uk, including a copy of this message.
Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.