Right-click options do not display unless mouse moves

Mon Apr 26 11:58:01 2004

	Not that I know of, but there's a (quite long) workaround if really necessary:
* install VNC4 but before starting the service, set its display to something else like display 1.
* reconnect to display 1 and from there uninstall the old version and then (maybe after a reboot) change the display number back to its previous one.

	But to be honest, isn't standing in front of the server to do the upgrade a lot simpler :) ?