Why does VNC server on unix just die?

Kelly F. Hickel kfh "at" mqsoftware.com
Fri Apr 23 03:38:01 2004

[Kelly F. Hickel]
Thanks for the suggestions, this doesn't always happen when a viewer is connected, so I think that rules out the broken connection problems.  There's no autologout, sometimes I'll have a server session on my main linux box up for weeks, other times it dies every night for awhile....

> CBee

-Kelly