Why does VNC server on unix just die?

robs robs318 "at" pacbell.net
Thu Apr 22 23:34:01 2004

Kelly--

Yeah, I've seen it. Actually, there are a group of us using Solaris and
we've all seen it. And, we're also tired of it. :)

I sent email to this list a couple of weeks ago, but it didn't a response
(other than from Corni about some directory permissions, which I tried
without effect).

Regards,

--Robert