Tridia and spam

Jeff Boerio boerio "at" ichips.intel.com
Thu Apr 22 17:33:00 2004

This isn't the first time I've received messages of this type, and I've
tried in the past to politely use their process to get off the list, yet
I remained for the most recent dose.  So this time I sent email directly
to the person sent out the message asking them to clean up.  I doubt it
will have any positive response.  But I feel a bit better about it.

     - Jeff