Have a Computer to be a Server. Internet Conection.

Luis Cervantes Jané Luis.Cervantes "at" uspeurope.com
Thu Apr 22 14:06:01 2004

Hi.

I don't know if it is possible, but my idea if offer  a help desk to a user in
computer.
The possibility to the end user can to connect a web page selecting the option
or doing click an option can to connect to a user in the other place and help
you.
Controler your computer or only see the desktop that you are doing.

I believe that it is not necessary to install any software previous, only when
you click an option and accept to controller your pc it is possible to enter.

Thanks for all.

Luis Cervantes