Using VNC over the internet

csuva11 cbruno "at" csuindustries.com
Thu Apr 22 12:16:01 2004

 I kind of figured as much.  I'll do some more reading.

Thanks,

Chuck

-------Original Message-------

From: Seak, Teng-Fong
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2004 6:03:29 AM
To: vnc-list "at" realvnc.com
Subject: RE: Using VNC over the internet

  Please reply to the list for your own good.

  When you went to www.gotomyvnc.com, you should see an IP address. Does
this address correspond your router's address in public port? If no, there
must be a firewall/router somewhere between your router and Internet
backbone routers, possibly your ISP's router.