Using VNC over the internet

Thu Apr 22 10:17:02 2004

	Please reply to the list for your own good.

	Your problem is described in the FAQ.  Please follow it.  It's impossible for us to repeat things that's already written.

	After following the FAQ, if you still can't solve the problem, you have to tell us more on what you've done.

	But if you can't figure out what the FAQ is talking about and it's quite cryptic to you, I'm afraid you don't have to write here because our answer would be more or less cryptic to you.  In this case, ask a friend of yours who knows a bit better networking to help you out.