Microsoft Access

Jason Thomas Jason "at"
Wed Apr 21 22:50:00 2004

It definitely is the screen refresh. I have the same problem with

-----Original Message-----
From: vnc-list-admin "at" [mailto:vnc-list-admin "at"] On
Behalf Of Seak, Teng-Fong
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 6:35 AM
To: vnc-list "at"
Subject: RE: Microsoft Access

	Have you tried the "request screen refresh" function from client
menu?  If this solves the problem, it's certainly a refresh problem.  In
this case, configure your VNC server so that it "polls full screen" all
the time.  But be aware that this would decrease the server's
responsiveness, of course.

VNC-List mailing list
VNC-List "at"
To remove yourself from the list visit: