Running VNC server and Remote destop XP simultaneously - not working

Wed Apr 21 15:15:01 2004

	IIRC, XP Pro's remote assistant (or using remote desktop) is based on the same technology of Terminal Service.  So that's probably why you can't see your disconnected session because it's not a console session.

	Two ideas:
1) Disable "fast user switching" if it's there and if it isn't needed for remote assistant.
2) Stop your VNC server service (or any server in console session).  Instead, run VNC server as an application from within your remote desktop session.

	HTH