Connection Help....con't

Wed Apr 21 13:14:01 2004

	You have to forward port 5900 (supposing you're using display 0) to your server 192.168.0.1 using TCP protocol.

	For more details, please read the FAQ and manual:
http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/63.html
http://www.realvnc.com/faq.html#firewall

	To know the public IP address, you could go to this URL which, in the same time, could help you check if your config is correct.
http://www.gotomyvnc.com/