Can VNC act as a 'spyware'?

Stuart Ellis elliss "at" imapmail.org
Wed Apr 21 13:09:01 2004

VNC on Windows is just like having an extra keyboard, mouse and monitor
attached to your PC - the viewer can see your display and type just as
you can.  If you are logged out or lock the screen then VNC will just
show that, but the administrator of your network can obviously access all
files or install extra monitoring software - it comes down to trust.