Basic questions: IP, Modem connection, Java

Wed Apr 21 13:07:00 2004

	For the basic:

	You need port-forwarding.  Please read the FAQ and manual:
http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/63.html
http://www.realvnc.com/faq.html#firewall

	To know the public IP address, you could go to this URL which, in the same time, could help you check if your config is correct.
http://www.gotomyvnc.com/