using VNC over a Terminal Server session

Laszlo Girus lgirus "at" attglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 14:18:01 2004

Unfortunately only the Terminal Server is reachable directly, and only on
one single port.

Thanks

Tue Apr 20 13:02:00 2004
 If you connect to TS through VPN tunnel, you should also do the same with
VNC.  No need to do "double jump".  That's what I'm doing everyday, unless
your Cisco is configured so that VPN clients are restricted to a few ports.