using VNC over a Terminal Server session

exlepra lgirus "at" attglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 12:48:00 2004

Hi , I would like to know if it work or not.

I can not acces my PC remotely through the firewall directly, because I do
not wish to make additional wholes in the corporate firewall. However there
is a terminal server on the LAN which is accessible by using cisco vpn
client. Before I start installing VNC service on the PC etc, I would like to
know if it would be possible at all to reach it over a terminal server
session?

Actually I tried it with an earlier version of VNC but I had some strange
error after a 10-15 secs, do not remember bexactly but I think some kind of
socket error maybe.

Thanks for comments.