Resetting Password applying to Log in Screen

Seak, Teng-Fong tfseak "at"
Tue Apr 20 09:58:00 2004

	For service:

	For default vs user password: look at the image in the URL above.  On the right is the menu of VNC Server.  Can you see the 5th item reading "Show _Default_ Properties" and the 6th item reading "Show _User_ Properties"?