Using VNC over the internet

csuva11 cbruno "at" csuindustries.com
Mon Apr 19 20:51:01 2004

Hello,

I have successfully installed VNC server on 3 Windows systems, all running
Windows 98SE.  I can access any of these systems from any of the others with
no problem.  I can't however, figure out how to access them over the
internet.  All 3 of these systems are connected via a dsl/cable router which
feeds a cable modem.

Can anyone please give me step by step instructions for accessing these
systems over the internet?  Do I need a web page to do this?

Thanks,

Chuck Bruno

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of 397220_backg_tile_new.jpg]