Auto Login

Mon Apr 19 17:31:01 2004

	Just in case ..... have you noticed that I've written some words in between your message?

	The native client, vncviewer.exe, is a single executable file.  You could put it on the Desktop or anywhere.  No installation is needed.  Does it suit you?

	As to parameters that you wanted to pass to the applet ... well, I'm not sure it would accept any other parameters than those generated by the integrated HTTP server, unless it's undocumented.