Auto Login

Mon Apr 19 11:38:00 2004

	Is Java client your only choice and you don't want to use native client no matter what?  If that's the case, I'm afraid the answers to your questions are mostly "no".

	I don't know how to store password, but it's easy for the machine name.  Just copy the URL which contains the machine name.

> hiding the buttons so I can fire it up in a clean window showing just the desktop (probably
> scaled 1/2)

	For this, you need the native client ...... or VNC 4 Java client, but it stills needs a browser window to fire up the java client.