Resetting Password applying to Log in Screen

Clark B cmb1202 "at" yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 09:30:01 2004

I've got RealVNC version 3.3.7 running as a service on about 40 workstations.

When I originally installed the service as Administrator on the workstations, I chose a simple password. I've since changed the password when I was logged in as both Aministrator and as the user.

The new password works as long as either the Administrator or user is logged in. But, when the computer is in the "log in screen" after starting up or logging off, the original simple password is still in effect.

Does anyone know how to reset this original password?

Thanks!

Clark