Need advice about what i'm going to do

Jerome R. Westrick jerry "at" Westrick.com
Fri Apr 16 15:36:01 2004

On my server I use both daily...
I run evolution, and Xmms on the server via XWindows (remote)
and I log in via vnc when I want to YAST or do most anything else...

I only turn on the server display (Shared via KVM switch with PC work
bench) about once a year.  Theese are on exceptioinal case, usually me
playing with hardware...  So yes your idea is feasable...

Jerry