Re. Native X Display (RealVNC 4.0b4)

Christopher Mc Carthy cmccarthy "at" gltrade.com
Thu Apr 15 18:31:01 2004

Yes please add something, even if it's just a troubleshooting hint for
newbies for myself. I didn't even know about SecurityTypes= or the fact that
I needed to think about something like this.

Cheers

Chris

----

Re. Native X Display (RealVNC 4.0b4)