Is this too tough for newbie?

Jerome R. Westrick jerry "at" Westrick.com
Thu Apr 15 13:31:01 2004

Hello Susan...

RealVnc, UltraVnc, TightVnc, and Co. are extreemely simple
to install and use.

Installation procedure is as follows:

1) Run Install on PC 1
2) run Install on PC 2
3) connect.

Unfortunatetly, For the programs to work your 2 PC's have to
be able to communicate directly.

This is often a problem, so we here in this list play teachers to
Networking 101, day-in and day-out, year after year, helping people
connect thier PC's across the internet...

This is your problem also, and I understand that it is a fustrating to
you that things are so complicated.

So if you would be kind enough to explain at what point you got problems
we can then try to decided where you communication is breaking down.

Jerry (And I'm sure, speaking for the rest of the list!)

P.S.  GotoMyPc is built on VNC.